Thursday, October 25, 2012

Weecare Surrogacy Review and Testimonials

Surrogacy India - “Victor is a very reliable resource one can trust when they make the trip to India. He has connections pertaining to the medical support, housing, domestic help and he tops it with giving us, the client, his 110% of advice and guidance. I had relied heavily on Victor’s advice before embarking on this trip and continued through the (almost) year-long process. He was always available to take my calls and was responsive via email as well. He gave us a lot of valuable tips pertaining to the US Embassy Processing as well as the Indian FRRO. I personally appreciate all his tips as I went through the processes with the correct set of documents, photocopies, photoes, etc. I believe my time with the authorities and their formalities were cut in half, due to the instructions I followed based on my discussions with Victor. I would recommend him without a second thought to anyone I know.” October 12, 2011



http://www.weecaresurrogacy.com/#!testimonial/c11ac

No comments:

Post a Comment